We are very lucky to have a HSBC’s UK Education Team, Zoom meeting on Tuesday 30th June at 11:30.
The theme of the meeting is ‘Reaching your Goals’.
The session will be conducted via Zoom Webinar facilitated by a member of the HSBC UK Education Team. In order to support safeguarding of your child, the following measures will be in place:
· There will be a minimum of two adults with enhanced DBS checks on the call at all times representing HSBC UK
· The Zoom video call will be one way, with the children’s cameras and audio switched off throughout the session
· The chat function will be monitored by the HSBC UK technical team throughout the session and any children behaving inappropriately will be removed from the lesson
· Secondary support teams will be in situ from HSBC UK should the lead presenter experience technical difficulties with the Zoom channel in order to continue the lesson without disruption
· The lesson will be password protected with a unique password given for each lesson.
I will also be attending the session. I’m sure it will be a fun and informative session, so it would be lovely to see you there!
If you would like to take part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 29th June, 5pm with your child’s name and I will forward you the invite.