Little Sutton Nursery
|We have a private nursery on site at Little Sutton.
Times: 9.00a.m. – 3.15p.m. Monday to Friday.
Age 3 years old until school age.
The Nursery’s aim is to teach the children, through structured play, the skills and concepts required to form a sound basis for their later learning.
Contact Mrs. D. Blythe 0121 323 4975
Nursery children are also eligible to use the before and after school club.
The Play Area
Little Sutton Before and After School Club
|THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE LITTLE SUTTON CLUB ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. To provide quality care for children aged 3 – 11 years after school until 6p.m. during term time.
2. To provide quality care for children aged 3 – 11 years before school from 8.00 – 8.45a.m.
3. To provide childcare during the school holidays.
4. To provide a flexible service which will cater for parents’ individual needs.
5. To provide an emergency service.
6. Use of this club is not confined to children of working parents.
7. All children using this facility must be registered with the club.