|Salary range||£18,562-£20,493 p.a. pro rata|
|Closing date||Thursday 15th July 2021|
|Occupation||Level 2 Teaching Assistant (Support Staff)|
|Full / Part time||Part time|
|Job Hours||15 hours/week
Monday to Friday mornings, term time only
|Contract Type||Fixed term contract: initially for 6 months|
|Start Date||2nd September 2021|
|Interview Date||Week commencing 19 July 2021|
|Enhanced DBS Check Required||Yes|
|Place of work||Little Sutton Primary School, Worcester Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5NL|
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a dynamic, creative, enthusiastic, motivated Level 2 Teaching Assistant to become part of our hard working and positive team. The successful applicants must have:
- Level 2 teaching assistant qualification*
- Experience of working with children in a school environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents
*We would consider applications from unqualified candidates with relevant skills and experience.
In return we will offer you:
- a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
- a team of supportive staff who are committed to improving teaching and learning and raising children’s attainment
- well behaved, enthusiastic children who love learning.
- an induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment;
- a range of professional development opportunities
- an opportunity to be a part of our partnership with other local schools.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
For an application pack please see files below or email: email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note that it is the responsibility of each member of staff to safeguard and promote the welfare of all young people he/she is responsible for and comes into contact with.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks. As part of our safer recruitment process all you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check; complete a Childcare Disqualification declaration; complete a medical fitness pre-employment questionnaire and evidence qualifications, identity and your right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.