In English, we will be building on our work from last week, using the story of Pip and Egg by Alex Latimer and David Litchfield. We will be creating our own expanded noun phrases to help us to write a setting description using illustrations from the book.
Please check the website each week for homework and further updates.
- Please practise the spellings and times tables in the back of your red spelling books – tests for these take place on Monday mornings – spellings can be practised on School Jotter (please contact your child’s class teacher if you are unable to access School Jotter)
- Please listen to your child read their reading group books – our reading group focuses are structured as follows: Tuesday, decoding practise; Wednesday, reading with prosody/expression; Thursday, comprehension. Please provide a written comment in your child’s reading diary each time you read together (at least 3 times per week)
- Please make sure your child’s reading folders are in their bags everyday
- Keep an eye on our twitter page (@littlesub75) and our weekly Newsletter for updates
- Please remember to keep water bottles out of book bags to avoid any water damage to books
If you have any queries please email your class email and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Ms Hawkes and Ms Sanghera