When shopping online, please could we ask that you use Easyfundraising. Easyfundraising, tracks your purchase and donates a percentage of the total transaction to Friends of Little Sutton School. The money raised, goes back into school to fund things like books, pencils, IT equipment and iPads, sports equipment. It will not cost you anymore, infact, Easyfundraising often have benefits which could infact save you money whilst raising money for our school.
- ACE (Advisory Centre for Education), 18 Victoria Park, London E2 9PB. Tel: 0171 354 8321 (free advice
- ACERT (Advisory Council for the Education of Romany and other travellers), Moot Hse, The Stow, Harlow,
Essex CM20 3AG. Tel: 01279 418666
- Campaign for State Education (CASE), 158 Durham Rd , London SW20 0DG. Tel: 0181 944 8206
- Centre for Design and Technology Education, RJ Booth, University of Wolverhampton , Castle View, Dudley,
West Midlands DY1 3HR. Tel: 01902 323532
- Christian Education Movement, Royal Buildings, Victoria St , Derby DE1 1GW . Tel: 01332 296655
- Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales (ACAC), Castle Buildings, Womanby St , Cardiff CF1 9SX .
Tel: 01222 375400
- Development Education Association, 3rd Floor, 29–31 Cowper St , London EC2A 4AP. Tel: 0171 490 8108
- Grant Maintained Schools Centre, Red Lion Hse, 9–10 High St , High Wycombe , Bucks HP11 2AZ.
Tel: 01494 474470
- Health Education Authority, Hamilton Hse, Mabledon Place , London WC1H 9TX . Tel: 0171 383 3833
- Health Education Board for Scotland , Woodburn Hse, Canaan Lane , Edinburgh EH10 4SG .
Tel: 0131 447 8044
- Health Promotion Wales, Fynnon-las, Ty Glas Ave , Llanishen, Cardiff CF4 5DZ. Tel: 01222 752222
- Home and School Council, B Bullivant, 40 Sunningdale Mount, Ecclesall, Sheffield S11 9HA.
Tel: 0114 236 4181
- Music Education Council, Music Dept, Institute of Education , 20 Bedford Way , London , WC1H 9AL. }
Tel: 0171 612 7640
- National Association for Primary Education (NAPE), National Ctr for Primary Education, Queens Buildings,
University of Leicester, Barrack Rd, Northampton NN2 6AF. Tel: 01604 36326
- National Association of Language Advisers, Education Services Adviser, Education Dept, Margaret St,
Birmingham B3 3BU. Tel: 0121 235 2706
- National Coaching Foundation, 114 Cardigan Rd , Headingley, Leeds LS6 3BJ. Tel: 0113 374 4802
- National Council for Education Technology, Milburn Rd , Science Park , Coventry CV4 7JJ
- National Education Association, 1 Hinchley Way , Hinchley Wood, Esher , Surrey KT10 0BD.
Tel: 0181 398 1253
- National Literacy Association, 5 Airspeed, Priory Industrial Park , Christchuch, Dorset BH23 4HD.
Tel: 01425 272232
- National Portage Association, National Secretary, 4 Clifton Gdns, Winchester , Hants SO22 1BN.
Tel: 01962 860148 (specialist home advice visits on how to teach a child at home, local schemes)
- Nursery and Pre-school Information Line, PO BOX 5 , Brecon LD3 87X. Tel: 01874 638007
- Royal Society of Arts (RSA), 8 John Adam St , London WC2N 6EZ . Tel: 0171 229 1234
- Scottish Consultative Council on the Curriculum (Scottish CCC), Gardyne Rd , Dundee DD5 1NY .
Tel: 01382 455053
- Scottish Council for Research in Education, 15 St John St , Edinburgh EH8 8JR. Tel: 0131 557 2944
- Scottish Sports Council, Caledonia Hse, South Gyle , Edinburgh EH12 9DQ. Tel: 0131 317 7200
Special Educational Needs
- Access Committee for England , (see RADAR address). Tel: 0171 250 4119 (access to local buildings,
etc for people with disabilities)
- British Association of Art Therapists, 11a Richmond Rd , Brighton BN2 3RL . Tel: 01273 265407
- British Association of Teachers of the Deaf, A Underwood, 41 The Orchard, Leven, Beverley,
North Humberside HU17 5QA. Tel: 01964 544243
- British Deaf Association, 38 Victoria Place , Carlisle CA1 1HU . Tel: 01228 40844
- British Dyslexia Association, 98 London Rd , Reading RG1 5AU . Tel: 01734 668271
- Bristish Institute of Learning Disabilities, Wolverhampton Rd , Kidderminster , Worcs DY10 3PP.
Tel: 01562 850251
- Children’s Society, Edward Rudolf Hse, Margery St , London WC1X 0JL . Tel: 0171 837 4299
- Computability Centre, PO Box 94 , Warwick , Warwickshire CV34 5WS (information, training,
demonstrations and assessment)
- Disability Information Trust, Mary Marlborough Ctr, Nuffield Orthopaedic Ctr, Windmill Rd, Headington,
Oxford OX3 7LD. Tel: 01865 227591 (facts, assessments, products, ideas)
- Disability Action, 2 Annadale Ave , Belfast BT 3JR, Ireland . Tel: 01232 491011 (information plus practical
services, eg. transport)
- Disability Scotland , Princes Hse, 5 Shandwick Place, Edinburgh EH2 4RG , Scotland . Tel:0131 2298632
(children’s equipment and touring Mobile Advice Centre)
- Disability Wales , Llys Ifor, Cresent Rd , Caeffili, Canol Morgannwg CF8 1XL. Tel: 01222 887325
- Disabled Living Foundation, 380–4 Harrow Rd , London W9 2HU . Tel: 0171 289 6111 (advice, information,
reference library and demonstrations to visit in London and regional centres)
- Dyspraxia Trust, PO Box 30 , Hitchin, Herts SG5 1UU. Tel: 01462 454 986 (medical and educational advice)
- Gifted Children’s Information Centre, Hampton Grange, 21 Hampton Lane , Solihull B91 2QJ .
Tel: 0121 705 4547
- MENCAP (Royal Society for Mentally Handicapped Children and Adults), 123 Golden Lane , London EC1Y 0RT.
Tel: 0171 454 0454
- National Association for Gifted Children, Park Campus, Boughton Green Rd , Northampton NN2 7AL.
Tel: 0604 792300
- RADAR (Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation), Unit 12, City Forum, 250 City Rd , London
EC1V 8AF . Tel: 0171 250 3222 (particularly active in holidays, education and employment)
- SENNAC (Special Educational Needs National Advisory Council), I Petrie, Dept of Education, Liverpool
University, PO Box 147 , Liverpool L69 3BX. Tel: 0151 722 3819
- Voluntary Council for Handicapped Children, 8 Wakerley St , London EC1V 7QE . Tel: 0171 843 6000
Right and Benefits
- Child Poverty Action Group, 4th Floor, 1–5 Bath St , London EC1V 9PY . Tel: 0171 253 3406 (information on
- Children’s Legal Centre, 20 Compton Terrace, London N1 2UN. Tel: 0171 359 9392
- Disability Alliance , Universal Hse, 88–94 Wentworth St , London E1 7SA . Tel: 0171 247 8776 (general) or
0171 247 8763 (benefits advisor)
- Disability Law Service, Room 241, 2nd Floor, 49–51 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4LR. Tel: 0171 831 8031
Family, Relationships and Counselling
- Both Parents Forever, 39 Cloonmore Ave , Orpington , Kent BR6 9LE . Tel: 016989 854343 (help for parents/
grandparents following divorce, separation and care proceedings)
- British Association for Counselling, 1 Regent Place, Rugby , Warks CV21 2PJ. Tel: 01788 550899 (send SAE for
free referral to local counsellor)
- Compassionate Friends, 53 North St , Bristol BS3 1EN . Helpline tel: 0117 953 9639 (support for parents who
have lost a child)
- Crossroads Care, 10 Regent Place , Rugby , Warwickshire CV21 2PN. Tel: 01788 573653 (caring for carers,
assessment and visit to tailor relief care)
- Family Education Trust, 322 Woodstock Rd , Oxford OX2 7NS . Tel: 01865 56848
- Family Service Units, Old Marylebone Rd , London NW1 5QP . Tel: 0171 402 5175
- Gingerbread, 49 Wellington St , London WC2E 7BN. Tel: 0171 240 0953) (advice and local support for one-
- Kidscape, 152 Buckingham Palace Rd , London SW1W 9RT. Tel: 0171 730 3300 (information for parents and
professionals to help teach children how to avoid bullying or abuse)
- Parentline (Organisations for parents under stress), Rayfa Hse, 57 Hart Rd , Thundersley, Essex SS7 3PD.
Tel: 01268 757077 Parentline: 01702 554 782
Other Useful Addresses & Phone Number
- British Federation of Young Choirs, A Fairbairn, 37 Frederick St , Loughborough, Leics LE11 3BW.
Tel: 01509 211664
- Council for Wales of Voluntary Youth Services (CWVYS), Leslie Crt, Ln-y-Llyn, Caephilly, Mid Glam CF8 1BQ.
Tel: 01222 880088
- National Council for Voluntary Youth Schemes, 11 St Bride St , London EC4A 4AS . Tel 0171 353 6909
- National Playbus Association, 93 Whitby Rd , Bristol B34 3QF . Tel: 0117 977 5375
- Outward Bound Trust, Chestnut Field, Regent Place , Rugby CV21 2PJ . Tel: 01788 560423
- Scottish Standing Council of Voluntary Youth Organisations, Central Hall, West Tollcross, Edinburgh EH3 9BD.
Tel: 0131 229 0339